Our coaching schedule is based on College Board anticipated SAT test dates.
|Batch||Program Start Date||SAT Test Date||Days||Times (EST)||Schedule (PDF)||Status||Branch|
|Feb 2020 – Aug 2020||Feb. 15, 2020||Aug. 29, 2020||Sat & Sun||8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m||View||Register||North|
|Feb 2020 – Aug 2020||Feb. 15, 2020||Aug. 29, 2020||Sat & Sun||8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m||View||Register||South|
|Dec 2019 – June 2020||Dec. 7, 2019||Jun. 6, 2020||Sat & Sun||8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.||View||Register||North|
|Dec 2019 – June 2020||Dec. 7, 2019||Jun. 6, 2020||Sat & Sun||2:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.||View||Register||South|
|Duke TIP SAT
Dec 2019 – Mar 2020
|Dec. 14, 2019||Mar. 14, 2020||Sat & Sun||8:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m||View||Register||North/South|
|Oct 2019 – May 2020||Oct. 26, 2019||May. 2, 2020||Sat & Sun||8:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m||View||Closed||South|
|Oct 2019 – May 2020||Oct. 26, 2019||May. 2, 2020||Sat & Sun||2:00 p.m – 6:00 p.m||View||Register||North|
|Duke TIP SAT
Sept 2019 – Dec 2019
|Sep. 21, 2019||Dec. 7, 2019||Sat & Sun||2:00 p.m – 6:00 p.m.||View||Closed||North/South|
|Sep 2019 – Mar 2020||Sep. 7, 2019||Mar. 14, 2020||Sat & Sun||2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m||View||Closed||South|
|Sep 2019 – Mar 2020||Sep. 7, 2019||Mar. 14, 2020||Sat & Sun||8:00 a.m – 12:00 p.m||View||Closed||North|
|June 2019 – Dec 2019||June 1, 2019||Dec. 7, 2019||Sat & Sun||2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m||View||Closed||South|
|June 2019 – Aug 2019||June 10, 2019||Aug. 24, 2019||Mon – Fri||8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m||View||Closed||North/South|
|May 2019 – Dec 2019||May 18, 2019||Dec 7, 2019||Sat & Sun||8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m||View||Closed||North|
|April 2019 – Nov 2019||April 20, 2019||Nov. 2, 2019||Sat & Sun||8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m||View||Closed||South|
|Mar 2019 – Oct 2019||Mar. 23, 2019||Oct. 5, 2019||Sat & Sun||8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m||View||Closed||South|
|Mar 2019 – Oct 2019||Mar. 23, 2019||Oct. 5, 2019||Sat & Sun||2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m||View||Closed||North|
For students applying to the North Carolina School of Science and Math (NCSSM), we recommend joining a batch that begins in the Spring or Summer of the same year that you intend to apply for admission. For more specific details, please review the SAT information found in NCSSM’s admission requirements.
We offer the following program packages:
|Standard (Weekend)||Summer Intensive-Jun to Aug (Weekday) *|
|6 months (Sat & Sun)||3 months (Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur & Fri)|
|8:00 AM-12:00 PM/2:00 PM-6:00 PM||8:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|18 tests||18 tests|
|200 hours of class||200 hours of class|
* Courses conducted based on demand.
Please refer to the SAT/ACT Prep registration steps listed below to fully enroll your student in our program:
- Register. Parents should complete both parent and student registration through our MyPortal website.
- Batch Selection. Once we receive your online enrollment registration, our administrative staff will contact you to determine which batch your student would like to join. You may also specify your preferred start month, and/or your target SAT test date in the Notes section of your registration.
- Invoicing. If your student is interested in joining the upcoming batch, then we will issue you an invoice for the initial payment. If your student wishes to join a subsequent batch, then we will add them to that batch’s registration list and issue you an invoice for initial payment within 30 days of that batch’s start date.
- Materials. After initial payment is received, we will reserve course materials for your student. Local students will receive their textbooks on the first day of class. Remote students will receive a mail delivery of their course materials. Students should bring all books to every class.